You've found that perfect card for Mother's Day... but what in the world do you write in it?
We've all been there. You want to write something heartfelt or funny, but you just don't have the right words. It can be difficult to sum up in a few words just how much that special woman means to you. I'm here to help!
Start with one of the sentiments below. Then modify to celebrate that special lady in your life. Does she need a laugh more than anything else right now? Start with something funny, or something endearing if shes a bit more mushy.
This list is a great starting point, then pull from memories, experiences and feelings to create a message perfect for your superwoman. Or just use one straight from the list to keep it short and sweet.
Here are some ideas of what to write in those cards:
- Wishing you the very best day. Relax, enjoy, and be pampered. You deserve it.
- Wishing you a Mother's Day as wonderful as you!
- Thank you for always being there exactly when I need you.
- Happy Mother's Day to someone who is truly like a mother to me.
- Thank you for teaching me how to be a mom. I couldn't do it without you.
- Happy Mother's Day to the head chef, taxi-driver, cheerleader, and best mom!
- Happy Mother's Day to my greatest teacher, oldest friend, and cheapest therapist.
- Thank you for raising me in a time before you could post embarrassing pictures of me on social media.
- Mom, you're one of my favorite parents.
- I love you more than (sibling's name) does.
- "Life doesn't come with a manual. It comes with a mother." -Unknown
- "Moms are like buttons — they hold everything together." - Unknown
I hope this list helps you write the perfect message to that special woman in your life!